Sunday

Weekend Lesson For the Kids

Below YGT readers I will introduce you to another person who has no idea of who they are. If you are into the blog scene, addicted to Twitter, or both like me, then you have probably seen "singer" (I use that term loosely) Cassie Ventura's new hair cut. I really don't wanna call it a hair cut, because all she did was shave off the side of her head. Now I don't know what she is trying to do by this, but I can suspect that my writing this post is somehow feeding into her plan. Anyway, I digress. Now for today's lesson:


1. Be original
Cassie's hair is neither cutting-edge nor new. If you remember, Kelis did this in 2006 with the release of her album Bossy. And it was Kelis, not Rhianna, who started the Asymmetrical bob cut.

2. If your gonna go drastic, make sure your image matches.
Perhaps I am too soon with this lesson, and Cassie is trying to come for Rihanna in the edgy rocker department. In either case, both women owe their "image" to Fefe Dobson and Kelis.

3. If you wanna get attention ladies, please stop shaving your head to achieve it.
First there was the infamous Brittany Spears breakdown, now we have Cassie trying to create buzz about herself in general. Ladies, if you are going through something don't take it out on your hair. And if you feel the need to express yourself this way, then make sure you can pull it off (refer to lesson #2).

Cassie's new look gives me nothing, and I really wish she would have shaved her whole head. If you look, she has the bone structure and face to pull the look off, but I guess Diddy wasn't going for that. All in all, when the reactions fade away (I give it about 1 more day) and when Cassie goes back to obscurity, then she will do exactly what Brit Brit did and throw some weave in that head and call it a day.

Short hair all day!!!

theINTELLECT

1 comment:

Songine said...

all i can say is :O WHY Cassie?!?!?!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin