Wednesday

Looking Into My World

Occupying 935 Pacific street is the first completed building of helloliving, a chic and upscale urban community. The building has a modern zen look and feel with broad windows that provide a beautiful view of the city life.



I love the architecture of the building and the almost breath taking landscaping but, I don't know how I'd feel about everyone being able to see what I do everyday. How would you use the restroom, shower or enjoy an intimate time with your partner? I guess it'd just be you, your mate and the world!

Architect: Loadingdock5 Architecture
Location: Brooklyn, New York, USA
Project Team: Harry Knoll, Werner Morath and Sam Bargetz
Project Year: 2005-2008
Photographs: Marc Lins

Source

The Fashion Connoisseur

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin