Wednesday

Fashion Watch: Male Capri Pant

They say fashion always recycles itself. Hence, bell bottoms, flair jeans and pencil skirts. Well the newest addition is the capri pant but, reincarnated for the male species. I found this interesting picture and wasn't sure how I felt about it. I love the pairing of the particular pieces he chose but, I'm not sure how these would look on the average dude. The male capri pant this particular guy is wearing has some very interesting detailing at the bottom hem that I find engaging along with the cut and shape but, if you saw a dude hittin it in this particular outfit how would you feel? I'm interesting to get others opinion on this look and how we like/dislike this look. Hit up the comments section and let me know how you feel.

The Fashion Connoisseur

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin