Wednesday

One Leg Up On The Competition


Today the topic for discussion is Leggings. According to Wikipedia, Leggings in contemporary usage are tight, form-fitting trousers that extend from the waist to the ankles. Now how true or false that definition is, is un-important. I'm just taking on leggings in the current day. I've noticed the huge trend in leggings ranging from celebrities to even modern day fashionistas. It's something about the ability to wear them with an array of things that attracts buyers. I was cruising a FAB blog called Glam Canyon when I came across these cool pictures of women in leggings. I love how both women above are playing with the versatility of leggings. They're not doing too much but, just enough. A big thing when it comes to fashion is comfort. Alot of people tell me all the time "Fashion Connoisseur, I want to try this and that but, I'm scared it's going to be uncomfortable." Now comfort and leggings are interchangeable. Hello women, they come in everything from cotton to lycra, how much more comfortable could you get? Well, below I've posted some options of different leggings for you to consider incorporating into your wardrobe. Now, you can't say I've never done anything for you!
Pencey
Pieced Leggings - Sale:$91.70
Pencey
Button Leggings - Sale:$87.50
Kova & T
Zipper Oxy Cropped Leggings - $154
Leyendecker
Kerouac Ripped Leggings - $125

The Fashion Connoisseur

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin