Thursday

Stuck In A Bubble

[Halle Berry for May 2009 Harper's Bazaar]



Inside Halle talks motherhood, keeping her mojo and her much younger man.

Tell me how you keep your mojo. I have a 33-year-old man. That’ll keep your mojo mojo-in’.

Do you ever go on a food binge? I like Doritos. I’m usually watching The Biggest Loser eating Doritos.

You, Obama, and [your daughter] Nahla are biracial. What does that mean to you? Nahla will grow up in a completely different America. Obama is someone who’s more like her than not, who shares her history. Hopefully she’ll grow up in a world where it’ll be easier than I had it. I had a rough time. I was accused of stuffing the ballot box for my high school prom-queen election because they couldn’t believe the only black girl in the school won.

The Fashion Connoisseur

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin