Wednesday

The Summer Short Re-Incarnated

I love these shorts by Thayer; they're the perfect short for casual Fridays at work. Pair them with a nice top and heel and you have a fashion-forward work look.
When I saw these shorts by Twenty8Twelve the first thing I thought about was the skort. You know the thing, the girls use to wear in middle school that was a skirt in the front but shorts in the back. Well baby this is the skort re-incarnated. This short is flirty, sexy and so modern. I love the bow-detailing along with flat paneling on the back of the short. The bow draws attention to the waist and put an emphasis on the cinch look. I call her "Skort 09."
The last short by Black Halo is very reminiscent of what's current in fashion. Pulling masculine aspects and tying them into what would usually be considered very feminine. I could see these paired with a bright cardigan and gladiator for a day of shopping with the girls.

I've told you ladies,
It's 2009; the year of the MDT: Modern Day Tipper!!

The Fashion Connoisseur

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin