Monday

Ahh What A Weekend

Photobucket
This weekend The Intellect and I became Spaggies, which is a mix of UNCG's Spartans and NC A&T's Aggies. We gallivanted over to NC A&T to hang out with some friends and enjoy the ambiance of an HBCU, since we don't get that on our campus. No shade UNCG! On Saturday, Current students and alumni alike joined up at the greek plots to remember good times, shoot the breeze and enjoy life in it's simplistic element. We saw everything from tailgating to the selling of fish plates and Obama t-shirts. I must say what I enjoyed the most about Homecoming this year was the fact everyone seemed to let their troubles go and just enjoy life. There were no fights (well when I was around) or any drama which can be rare when alcohol and coons mix. NC A&t's homecoming festivies I must say were a great way to start off the weekend along with the array of cocktails I enjoyed. In addition to A&T homecoming festivies this weekend The Intellect and I also enjoyed dinner with a good friend of ours, Mike. Mike was celebrating his 20th birthday with Red Lobster's Endless Shrimp and a cookie cake provided by yours truly, The Fashion Connoisseur. My friend Mike enjoyed his birthday which is all that matters. So with that said, we close the chapter to this years Homecoming 2008 but say Hello to Fall Break in NYC this coming Friday. The countdown has offically begin.

Photobucket
Avid You Got Tea reader Charlynn and I

Photobucket
The Intellect alongside Avery and Sarge.

Photobucket
Shoutout to Lark for showing You Got Tea so much love.

Photobucket
The Intellect and Charlynn

Photobucket
Happy Birthday Mikey!!

The Fashion Connoisseur

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin