Tuesday

My New Obsession

I am a fanatic when it comes to getting my nails done, and for the past year I have used nothing but OPI Nail Polish. This polish is excellent, it comes in so many shades, dries quickly, and has really funky names for the different shades. The only drawback to this nail polish is that it is really thick and if you are not a professional then you will have a hard time applying the polish because it does smear easily. But if you have a few bucks then you should hit up your local nail salon or nail spa. If your in the Greensboro area, I would suggest Bella Nails on Spring Garden St (right next to the Sonic) because they only use OPI Nail Polish and they are all about quality.

Check out some of my favorite shades below, and I hope to see you at the nail salon




The Intellect

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin