Tuesday

The Ultimate White Woman

I was talking with The Intellect the other day about The Barack Obama movie. There has been talk that Will and Jada Smith would like to play both Michelle and Barack. I could definitely see Will carrying off the Barack role side note: they kind of favor each other. But, I don't see Jada as Michelle Obama. Now don't get me wrong Jada is a bomb ass actress but, Kerry Washington would be excellent for the role of Michelle. With Kerry's perched face and white woman swag, I could see her carrying the stature of Michelle Obama. Think about it!!While you do that get into these pictures of her at various events with her perched white woman swag intact.

Photobucket
Kerry rocking Zac Posen

Photobucket
Derek Lam with Kerry Washington, in his design.

Photobucket
Kerry in vintage Chanel

Photobucket
Kerry Washington in a Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti dress

With that said I'm off to call Kerry's agent,
The Fashion Connoisseur

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin