Friday

The King of the South is Back

So I am not the biggest rap fan, but I must admit that I have bumping T.I's Paper Trail album all week. I love all the collaborations on this album, but I would have to say that my favorite track is "Every Chance I Get". This track hits so hard and even though I look real banjee when I pull up to my government job blasting T.I, I would never turn the volume down when that song comes on. What is more, with T.I setting a record this week in album sales and in his single with Rihanna jumping from 80 to 1 in downloads, I would say your feeling The King of the South also.

Now I know I am not the resident music person on this site, but I do know that T.I and Shawty Lo are feuding over who really runs the south. At first I really didn't know who was winning, but when a friend of mine (shoot out to Javie) showed me T.I's new video for "What's Up, What's Happening" I knew for sure who had taken this round. Peep the video below, and get into the location of the video, T.I's dance skills, and T.I's words.

d.

Shawty better Get Get Get Get It Back in the studio and try to come back

The Intellect

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin