Wednesday

Danity Kane Now A Trio

Photobucket

Less than 10 minutes into tonight’s Making the Band Live Finale, Diddy dropped a major bombshell by confirming that Aubrey O’Day was no longer a member of Danity Kane. And it turns out, she wasn’t leaving alone...exiting right along with her was D. Woods, who sealed her fate after telling Diddy, “I don’t think any of us have been happy for a long time.”

So what went wrong? According to Diddy, who swears he's not the "bad guy" in this; that Aubrey on the other side of that round table was a lot different from “the Aubrey that I signed.” (Good thing, too, since Puff called Aubrey #2 “overly raunchy” and “promiscuous.”) Perhaps in the heat of the moment we say things that we might not necessarily mean? “I got love for Aubrey,” Diddy clarified via satellite. “I don’t have any beef with her. I just want to work with the young lady that I signed, not the person that fame has made her.” Shortly thereafter (or before I forget) Aubrey took a nasty swipe at his neck on national television to the amusement of Times Square. lol. Go off bitch.

Meanwhile, despite admitting that D. Woods simply got “caught up in the wrath,” Diddy said he stands by his decision to kick her out of the group. Which means, in the span of a single conversation, Danity Kane said goodbye to two of its most recognizable members and officially transitioned into a trio.
And while Shannon was initially skeptical of a downsized DK (”I don’t know if it’s Danity Kane without the five of us,” she told Diddy during tonight’s episode) all three remaining group members — Drea, Dawn and Shannon — now seem determined to make it work. And even Aubrey seemed ready to roll with the punches.

“I absolutely have no regrets,” she told Sway on tonight’s show.

Aubrey speaks on her future post Danity Kane.


Currently I'm speechless on the future of Danity Kane. Just when the girls were becoming pop-stars in their own right something bittersweet like this happens. I'm flabbergasted to say the least, but remember when Diddy gave Laurie "Boomkat" Ann her walking papers and then re-hired her for the following season? I guess we all have to just wait and see what unfolds with this story.

with the hope for D.Woods & Aubrey's careers,
it's the fashion connoisseur


information and photos: mtv.com

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin