Tuesday

New Coons On the Block

First there was Flava of Love 1-3, then I Love New York. Now VH1 is bringing you Real Chance of Love. That's right your favorite coons from I Love New York are back and they are looking for love. I must admit, I really have not been into the VH1 reality shows because I really don't like how black people show just how coonish they are for really ugly people and $50,000. But I hate to say that I have always been a fan of Real and Chance (especially Chance), there is something about these two that always keeps me entertained. From the looks of this preview clip below, it is going to be an interesting season. So check out Real Chance of Love premiering October 20th on VH1.



Breaking out my bad weave and my cheap outfits, I am
The Intellect

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin