Monday

Her Favorites..

Beyonce rates her favorite Red-Carpet Looks, Get your life!!

Photobucket
2005 Oscars in Vintage Atelier Versace
"My favorite! I tried on 20 dresses before getting to this one. I love the train."


Photobucket
2006 American Music Awards in Elie Saab Couture
"I love jewel tones. The dramatic cut also complements my curves."


Photobucket
2007 BET Awards in Dolce & Gabbana
"I saw a photo of this dress on the runway and had to have it. In person it's on fire."


Photobucket
2007 Golden Globes in Elie Saab
"This was around the time of Dream girls and I was definitely inspired by my character, Deena. The sequins and beading are an ode to the movie and it's really sexy."


Photobucket
2008 Met Ball in Armani
"I decided to go to this event for Mr.Giorgio Armani at the last minute, so I did my own hair and makeup. It took me about an hour, but I didn't have a choice! I was nervous, like 'can I pull this off?' It turned out really natural and I ended up on some Best Dressed lists!"


The Fashion Connoisseur

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin