Tuesday

On The Tube Tonight

I must say Tuesday has become my favorite night to watch TV. With Making The Band 4 and the newest edition of Real Housewives Of Atlanta, I run home after work to catch both shows. Tune in tonight to the Finale of Making The Band 4 to see what the future holds for Danity Kane. After last week's episode I think everyone is excited to see what happens to Aubrey. I personally don't see nothing wrong with what Aubrey said. When your in a group and you have a problem as an individual you should be able to voice any concerns. Diddy asked what's going on in the group and then Aubrey responds and he gets mad. I've had this talk with many people about how Aubrey is a key member to the group. I know she gets horrible press and is seen many times as the slut but, she is a performer like anyone else at the end of the day. Make sure you tune in at 9pm to see what happens to Danity Kane, Day 26 and that other character Donnie. Now if your not into the drama of MTB4 tune in to The Real Housewives Of Atlanta that comes on at 9pm on Bravo! The show follows around socialites from Atlanta as they embark on the day to day task of juggling parenting while staying hip to the scene. After watching last week's premiere episode I know I'll be tuned in. Below I've posted clips from both MTB4 and Real Housewives Of Atlanta just in case you've been sleeping under a rock.





The Fashion Connoisseur

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin