Monday

Ms MIA Steps To The Fore Front

Photobucket
Underground Legend M.I.A recently performed at the "xXx Rock & Roll Circus" with her pregnancy swag in full effect. MIA who just recently became mainstream with hits such as "Paper Planes" and "Swagger Like Us" has been on the scene since 2003. With the success she has been receiving lately from hits like "Paper Planes" she is slated to re-release her latest CD, Kala. I'm bittersweet about M.I.A becoming mainstream. On one side of the coin I'm glad that she can finally get the respect she deserves as an artist but, at the same time when you take an artist like her and make her mainstream she can sometimes loose her edge. We will have to wait and see how things unfold as her success continues to grow. Below I've also included some pictures of other guest from the event such as Pharrell and T.I. Feast coons!!

Photobucket
Rapper/Singer M.I.A

Photobucket
M.I.A and T.I take the stage together

Photobucket
Rapper T.I.

Photobucket
Rapper/Singer Pharrell & M.I.A admire the audience

Photobucket
Pharrell lets the audience feel his ambiance

The Fashion Connoisseur

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin