Monday

Bey Gives You Two Cds With Two Titles

Photobucket
I've heard through the grapevine that Mrs. Carter-Knowles is releasing a CD which in actuality contains only 2 Cd's. There was talk of 7 Cd's due to the fact that recorded 70 songs but it's only 2. The CD which is titled... I Am will include two discs. One I Am...Beyonce and the other I Am... Sasha!! It plays on the idea of them as two different people and two different feels for the music. I Am Beyonce includes first single "If I Were A Boy" whereas, I Am Sasha includes the more up-beat "Single Ladies". I'm in a huge state of anticipation for this new album. I've always been a huge Beyonce fan but, with all the hype that's been surrounding this album I'm ready for the delivery. Get into this statement from Beyonce via mtv.com where she talks about the album.
While "Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)" acts sonically as a sequel to "Get Me Bodied," "If I Were a Boy" is unlike anything Beyoncé has done before. "It's broad," she told Essence. "But I had to try it, because I remember Aretha Franklin said a great singer can sing anything and make it her own."



The Fashion Connoisseur

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin