Thursday

Never Get Enough

Photobucket
106 & Park leaves a nasty taste in my mouth. It's just something about Terrence and Rosci that isn't authentic. Hence, their sketchy smiles in the picture above. I just wish they would learn to be more personable when interviewing celebrities. But, above all I must say I was excited to see Mrs-Knowles Carter grace the stage. Beyonce stopped by to show her new videos and chat it up with host(s) Terrence and Rosci. Beyonce kept it nice and simple with the Obama shirt and skinny jean. She never disappoints in my eyes. With that said get into the 3 piece interview she did where she discusses everything from her marriage to the meaning behind the title for her new album.









November 18th.. I Am (MARK YOUR CALENDAR)

The F.C.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin