Thursday

Work Dani

Photobucket
She’s more than another reality show winner, or just a pretty face. She’s a CoverGirl strutting down the runways of Zang Toi and Carlos Campos, where she caught our eye this past season. Look for her soon in the pages of VIBE. -Celia L. Smith

Name: Danielle Evans
Age: 23
My Hood: Little Rock, Arkansas "The Rock"

I Was Discovered…By Tyra Banks on America’s Next Top Model show.

For Fun I Like...Boxing, drinking tea, sitting down and looking out at the city from my apartment, and hanging with "Kid Green" and Del.

5 Songs I Bump On My iPod...
"Miss Independent" - Ne-Yo
"(Sittin’ on) The Dock of the Bay" - Otis Redding
"Misunderstood" - Lil Wayne
"Live Your Life" - T.I. feat. Rihanna
"Never Would Have Made It" - Marvin Sapp

Celebrity I'd Love to be Shot With for VIBE... Kanye West

Photographer I’d Love to Work With…[Regular VIBE contributor] Marc Baptiste.

Photobucket

Photobucket

photos: vibe.com

The Fashion Connoisseur

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin