Tuesday

Another 106 & Park Update: Just In



Terrance and Rocsi reunite via 106 & Park. I guess the two realized in order to keep their jobs they had to put aside their differences. I'm personally glad they got over their petty differences because we need to keep our black people on TV. So if we lost Terrance and Rocsi as bad as they are I'd still be sad. They are the only consistent black faces hosting a countdown show. I'm still waiting to see if BET can's Rocsi and Terrance at the end of the year like they did Aj & Free. If all else fails and they need a host to replace Terrance I can be reached via yougotteablog@gmail.com lol.


this song is dedicated to terrance and rocsi.
reunited - peaches and herbs

coming to a countdown near you soon,
the fashion connoisseur


video: via allhiphop.com

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin