Friday

ITS ME. . B*TCHES! + some other shit ...

AYEEEEEEEEEEEEE


(move your mouse over the picture + proceed to gyrate)

First post .. where do I start? Imma keep it short:: my best bro and sis put me up on this blog. I checked it out and I liked what I saw. Who am I? Im Santina .. and im here to keep you up on the freshest and the latest alternative sounds(oldies are still goodies!) I'll leave the fashion to Jaylen, the deep discussion to Jaimey and the "WTF" to KB (lol) . .but me? I got the arts on lock! So if you get it from me ..consider it the word! Im somewhat of a DJ enthusiast and underground music connoisseur so when I get a good feeling about something I see or hear ill let you know cuz Santina loves the kids! LETS GO!!!!!!!!

INTRODUCING. . .


"Stealing thunder so you move that ass, the duo dubbed THUNDERHEIST unleashes serious electrocrunk boom bap. Ribcage � rattling bass breaks laced with proper rhyming are flipped with digital booty bass, 80s-inspired electronic pop, and slowed down Southern bounce, all fresh dipped in serious swagger."
http://www.myspace.com/thunderheist

Get up on it early! Thunderheist is who you need to look out for right now. Their whole look/sound cross several genres and styles to form a mixture of tunes that just create pure big bass 808 chaos! Im in pill popping, weed smoking, strobe light flashing, club heaven. God tier bitches!

you know that you want to// all them girls they want you// all the boys they waitin// in the corner HATIN .. WE DONT GIVE A FUCK FUCK FUCK!!//


Youre welcome. :)

**dashes off like Superman**
-Santina

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin