Tuesday

This Just In: 106 & Park Drama Update!


Unless you've been sleeping under a rock, we've all heard the drama that has been going on with 106 & Park. If your late on the situation I'll sum it up a bit for you. About 2 weeks ago, Terrence and Rocsi were hosting 106 & Park when Terrence continuously ridiculed Rocsi on everything from her hosting skills to her speech. When they were breaking to commercial Rocsi walked off the stage in an up rage. For the past two weeks, they have both been hosting the show separately with stars such as Ashanti, Lil' Mama and Mario. Well, on a recent episode with Mario, Terrence sent Rocsi some flowers with an apology note. The note basically summed up how he went too far on that episode. He stated: "I realized what I said was foolish and I went to far." He also went on to say "Every good man needs a good woman by them". It takes a real man to apologize for their behavior or either one who really needs a job. Either way it was smart of him to apologize for his outlandish actions. After looking at this situation I kind of get publicity stunt to increase ratings. What do you all think? Nonetheless, I say bring Aj & Free back!! I know Terrence is an Aggie and all but, No talent is No talent.

Go to 2:06 to see Mario reading apology to Rocsi.


the fashion connoisseur

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin