Monday

Our Chant For The Day: We Want Teedra!


If you've been sleeping under a rock or just been oblivious to real music you may not know who Teedra Moses is. But, if you don't know you better ask somebody. I'm not going to elaborate too much because she is coming back hard with hew new cd "The Young Lioness" which is going to speak for itself. Teedra is new R&B with a neo-soul touch. When she sings I get old soul with a new edge. As I sit here in anticipation, I'm anxiously awaiting her approach with this new album! Let's just hope it doesn't catch the Michelle Williams syndrome and get pushed back. Hopefully with this label change she will get correct promotion to catapult her career to new heights. Join me in my chant for the day: "WE WANT TEEDRA, WE WANT TEEDRA". Get into the video for "Be Your Girl" below from her first album "Complex Simplicity" which is in stores. For the Teedra fans just think about if she had did video's for "Take Me" and my all time favorite "Backstroke". We can dream right?

"Be Your Girl" video.


also here is an interview of Teedra discussing her new album "The Young Lioness":



"Life is a big confusion,
Nothing is one way all the time,
It's an oxymoron, and that's what i am"

with love & a hint of teedra,
the fashion connoisseur.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin