Wednesday

iCON of lateboots.com TOOK A SIP



All the members of the You Got Tea Blog would again like to say THANK YOU to everyone who has checked out,supported and even hated on You Got Tea: The Newest Blog On The Block!! Keep showing us LOVE and we'll make sure we keep letting you sip your favorite flavor of tea. This right here is the feedback section where our fellow trendsetters send out positive feedback on the blog. If you want your feedback featured email it to yougotteablog@gmail.com. With that said get into iCON of lateboots.com showing love.

Was goodie guys!

Well I am writing on behalf of myself and LateBoots, congratulating you guys on launching you alls blog spot/website. I am elated to see that you all have taken the initiative to move forward on your dreams and aspirations.

I've personally read over the blog and I find it to be quite interesting and hilarious to say the least! I also see that my friend and homie (Marcus) also lends a hand in the production so he gets a special shot-out I say keep going and don't stop! Keep GOD first and he will direct all of you alls path.Pay the negativity NO mind, and it will catapult you in the long run. This is just a few words of encouragement that I wanted to share with you all.

GOD is LOVE.

But fashion TIPS. :)

Peace, Love, and YSL Boots

iCON

www.lateboots.com

- iCON, Fellow blogger on Lateboots.com out of Atlanta, GA
Blog Widget by LinkWithin