Wednesday

Project Runway Tonight @ 9pm on Bravo!



Get into this clip from tonight's Project Runway.

When the sun sets over the Big Apple, the real fashion of New York comes to life. The designers use the city as their muse. Guest Judge: Sandra Bernhard

I'm looking forward to tonight's episode. New York is The City Of Dreams. My friend Kim, a junior fine arts major at Parsons' said it best: "New York is the city for everyone who's ever been outcasted or ridiculed for their creative flair". I find that statement correct. Things that may seen weird or different in another city are seen as artistic in New York. That's what makes it the City of Dreams. I must say I'm look forward to seeing the creations derived from this immaculate city. Keep your eye on Jerell, Korto, Leanne, Kelli and Kenley. Those are my favorites so far. Who know's what they may pull out their trendy sewing bags. Let's Get It designers.

Make sure to tune in tonight @ 9pm for Project Runway, One of the reasons I live.

video & info: bravotv.com

with love & a hint of "FIERCE"
the fashion connoisseur is offffff!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin