Thursday

Summer, Summer, Summer T-I-M-E


I walked onto the patio of the penthouse i currently reside at (a la` university village), and as I stood there taking in the great weather and great life i live, a song came into my head. Amerie's summer banger "Why Don't We Fall In Love"! Now, i know you guys` remember when Amerie dropped her first hit. This was back when 106 & park first premiered and we were all pressed to make it into the house by 6 to see who made the countdown (lets pour some malt liquor out for aj & free, the originators). That leads me to the point of my post. Summer Bangers are a must. They give you that beat to ride to, dance off and just give you that "feel good" attitude adjuster. Below I'm going to list some of the summer bangers that i can remember and that we jammed to. Give me feedback on how you liked/disliked these songs or one's that i missed.

Ghost Town Dj's "My Boo"


Tupac "I Get Around"



Lloyd "Get It Shawty"


Nelly Furtado ft. Timbaland "Promiscuous"


Dj Jazzy & Fresh Prince "Summertime"





sincerely,
The Fashion Connoisseur

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin