Thursday

Project Runway Review: Get Out Your Thread And Needle.


top, l-r) Kenley, Terri, Suede, Emily, Leanne, Jennifer, Jerell and Keith
(bottom, l-r) Wesley, Joe, Korto, Daniel, Blayne, Jerry, Kelli and Stella
Photos courtesy of Bravo. Click to see a larger view.

Welcome to Project Runway Review, Each week after an episode of Project Runway premieres this is the location where you as a You Got Tea fan can let us know how you felt about the outfits, the contestants, judges and ultimately who was voted off.

Personally, I felt last night's episode was a great way to kick off the season. I must say first off my two favorites are Korto and Daniel. I love how Korto sticks to her roots' and uses elements from her heritage and culture. This day and time in fashion alot of people lose their niche when they are pressed to make a profit. But i must give the vote to Daniel when it actually comes to the challenge. He took blue cups which are usually used for drinking and made them into a little dress. I found that "INNOVATIVE" as my good friend Kimberly Sumner a student at THE NEW SCHOOL, NYC would say. Well, nonetheless I'm very excited about Project Runway this season and I look forward to seeing what else Heidi has up her high fashion sleeve for the rest of this season. Make sure you tune into Project Runway Wednesday at 9pm on Bravo!

Watch the video below to see some of the fits` from last nights` episode.


sincerely,
The Fashion Connoisseur

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin