Monday

Danity Kane & Day 26 = Bad Boy Re Vamp


If you didn't know the whole Bad Boy Roster has been out on the west coast performing. The tour is titled Making The Band 4: The Tour. The roster includes the wonderful Danity Kane, Day 26, Donnie, Diddy (occasionally) and cough! cough! flop Cheri Dennis. Even though i did like her song Portrait of Love she hasn't impressed me fully. There has been no press release on why the tour was only on the West Coast But, can someone shoot an email to diddy and get the crew to hit up the East Coast. I must admit I wasn't always a fan of Danity Kane but after the release of their album "Welcome To The Doll House" I was impressed by the growth the album showed. Some of my favorite songs include "Striptease", "Sucka For Love" and the first single released from Dollhouse: "Damaged". This time around the girls came with this nonchalant sexiness about themselves that was seen throughout the lyrics and videos that have been released from the album. Now Day 26 on the other hand, I wasn't impressed with their first video "Got Me Going". Now, don't get me wrong i loved the show but, the first "Got Me Going" single gave me old 112 meets One Chance. Now i guess Day 26 said let's make em gag with their second video "Since You've Been Gone". I like the way the video flows with the song while showcasing each member of the group equally. I also can't help but be infatuated with the steamy scene between love birds Q & Dawn (go off Dawn, your HOT)!! I've peeped clips of the tour and from what I've seen they have been burning up the stage. Danity Kane brings the sexiness and dance moves, Day 26 brings that boy band element, Donnie grabs the young teeny boopers & Cheri Dennis allows time for people to get to their seats. Maybe if we petition the tour will come to the East Coast. Until then we'll just have to watch the videos on you tube.


Below is a clip of Danity Kane performing "Sucka For Love" excuse the quality but get into their dance moves! & Day 26's new video "Since You've Been Gone". Peep all the videos and let's get some feedback!!


yours truly,

The Fashion Connoisseur



Danity Kane "Sucka For Love"



Day 26 "Since You've Been Gone"

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin