Tuesday

RiRi Has Done It Again!!

Another summer and another EARWORM song from Rihanna has emerged. For those of you who do not know what an Earworm is, it is a song, jingle, commercial, etc that gets stuck in your head and never EVER wants to leave. Last summer RiRi infected the world with her hit song Umbrella (ella ella eh eh eh...anyway you get the point). Now she has struck again with her new song Disturbia.

Like last summer, I tried to resist the song and only played it when it happened to come up on my shuffle setting on my ipod. Now, I can't start my day without blasting it(with my windows rolled up tight) in my car and singing along at the top of my lungs. And just like last summer, RiRi has given me a HOT (no that's not good enough), SMOKIN (no, that's still to dull), CALIFORNIA WILD FIRE!!! (that's much better) of a video. This video is sick, not only does Rihanna give me Janet Jackson orgy, Aaliyah Queen of the Damned, with a lil Britt Britt I'm A Slave For U there is enough leather, sweat, and high fashion make up to make you go crazy.

So enjoy the newest EARWORM from Rihanna...Bum bum be-dum bum bum be-dum bum

The Intellect

Rihanna- Disturbia Music Video [OFFICIAL]

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin