Wednesday

Two Premieres; Where's My Tux When I Need It?


Project Runway returns for it's fifth season, tonight at 9pm on Bravo! For those of you who have been living under a rock, Project Runway takes 16 up and coming designers, engages them in vigorous challenges with the last 3 showcasing their fashion line at New York Fashion Week, via Bryant Park. The winner of the show wins $100,000 to help start their own clothing line and a Saturn car and ultimately the notoriety to say you were the winner of "Project Runway Season 5"!!

I'm very excited about Project Runway this season. After last season's winner Christian "FIERCE" Siriano the contestants of this season have alot to live up to. In the past seasons of Project Runway they have never ceased to amaze from the amazing challenges to the very intellectual critiques giving to the contestants on how to improve themselves even after leaving the show. Even though I'm not interested in fashion in the concept of actually making my own clothes, I give props to people with the ability to make clothes out of cloth. That is an art in itself. With that said I give you SEASON 5 Of Project Runway:

TUNE IN @ 9pm to BRAVO so we can keep creative shows like this going!!

Shout out to Christian "FIERCE" Siriano for just being F-A-B. Get into the murse he is rocking. DAMN TRENDSETTER!!


NOW I LOVE FASHION BUT I CAN'T FORGET EVERYONE'S FAVORITE FAMILY: RUN'S HOUSE WHICH ALSO PREMIERES TONIGHT @ 10PM ON MTV.


photo courtsey: flickr.com, bravo.com & mtv.com

yours truly,
The Fashion Connoisseur

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin