Wednesday

Hit the Streets: Shoppin Frenzy!




So I'm driving down the highway listening to one of my favorite R&B artist(Raheem DeVaughn). It's mid-day not to humid, or hot the weather is perfect. A shoe commercial comes on the radio, DAYUM... Sorry Mom...



Goodbye interstate, I make sure my Visa pocket and I head to one of my favorite trendy boutiques. I stepping into the store and taking a whiff of the cotton and polyester ... it feels like heaven.




My mom calls me up on the phone. We discuss current events as I swipe my card (she'll get over it). Im sure some of you can relate. It's been about a week since I have added anything to my closet, being that people observe what I wear it began to stress me out!




On my way out I give the lady a business card labled YOUGOTTEA! Shout out to her! Lunch at Quiznos... Sammie, Oatmeal Raisin, coke on the side. I'm satisfied.



Back to the burbs. Thanks City!


///Pharaoh

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin