Monday

BLAH BLAH BLAH


After seeing the video played on TRL and other various blogs I'm not impressed. I love Danity Kane, I really do. I feel that after the wait for this video that it should have been a MASTERPIECE but, I get mediocre. I must admit that I like how each girl portrays` a naughty persona but, that isn't enough. Yall are DK!! It's another one of those diddy productions. Hype`s us all up for their album but then he fails with promo and video. Nonetheless on a lighter note, I must say I adore the scene where Dr. Q is holding Dawn hostage. They give me early stage Bey & Hov. I know that's alot to give them so early but, they are REALLY cute together!! My question is Are they really together or is it a publicity stunt? Either way i can dig it. Below i have posted the "Bad Girl" video & a performance from the Making The Band Tour. Let me know which one you like better!

Disclaimer: Sorry about the quality of the live performance.

"Bad Girl" video.


"Bad Girl" performance.








<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&BB_id=102386">Which DK "BAD GIRL" gives you life?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash</a>




now who else would it be?
the fashion connoisseur

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin