Monday

Some Morning Man Bag



The Best thing about Fashion is that it's always changing and evolving. Take Jay-Z; Media Mogul, Entrepreneur, Rapper, I would even argue to say ICON! He has joined in the trend of `o8: The Manbag! The Man Bag dates back to pioneers of fashion such as Yves Saint Laurent and Marc Jacobs. When these fashion icons began carrying bags they encountered backlash for what some called a male purse. But, until recently has it become a trend among the hip hop community. I personally carry a man bag. As a young, collegiate man I feel book bags are outdated. They don't convey business. I'm not saying everyone has to run out and buy a gigantic man bag but, with the array of bags from messengers, totes to updated book bags there are more than enough to choose from. Now my question is raised: Because Hip Hop Icons like Jay-Z and Kanye West are now carrying Man Bags will they become acceptable? You Got Tea viewers give me your insight on the dilemma via the comments section and poll below!



with my man bag intact I'm Out,
the fashion connoisseur

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin