Saturday

Who's The Illest Chick In The Game? Cast your Vote.

When i woke up this morning i popped in my Notorious K.I.M cd and became inspired. I thought back to a time when Female MC's were prevently seen and heard on everything from radio to tv. This day and time with the male domination of the rap game, it's hard for female rappers to earn the respect of the industry. The ladies' I've listed below are female MC's who have DEFINTELY broke the barrier on the rap game. From their explicit lyrics,to their raunchy clothes and extreme videos these are 5 of the baddest chicks in the game who will continue to keep the rap game guessing!! Peep the videos and cast your vote for the baddest MC.

Lil Kim "Crush On You"


Foxy Brown "Gotta Get You Home"


Trina "Baddest Bitch"


Missy Elliot "I Can't Stand The Rain"


Remy Ma "Whateva"


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin