Friday

The Diversity Of Our Campus

So, we have this amazing art gallery on our campus. I attend UNC-Greensboro by the way, for the out of townees. Well from time to time we feature art from up and coming artist, established artist or just people from the community. Well The Intellect had told me of this new collection so I went to check it out for myself. When I went into the art gallery I was amazed. It's everything from the three dimensional aspects to the bold colors that have me infatuated with this artwork. This print installation was created by artist, Ryan O' Malley. We didn't have the opportunity to talk to him because he wasn't there when I viewed the work but, I did fill out a form praising him on his work and I sent contact information for him. So, hopefully he'll hit me up and I can get more information on the reason for the work along with how long it took and things of that sort. Well until then I've put the pictures for you to get into. Let me know how you feel via the comments section below.




The Fashion Connoisseur

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin