Monday

Say It Ain't So

There has been talk about the new Kanye West/Louis Vuitton shoe collaboration. Well over the weekend, Kanye gave fans a glimpse of the shoe via his university blog. Well after seeing the shoe I'm kind of disappointed. The shoe looks like a Sperry with a Louis Vuitton emblem on the tongue. Now, before it seems like I'm coming too hard, I know this is 1 of 7 designs. But, when you want to create a hype for something you should show the best prototype for what your planning first right? Get into the picture that shows Yeezy's shoe alongside the Sperry Topside Bahama style and let me know what you think via the comments section, and be honest people. I know it's Yeezy but, if it's a flop, it's a flop!

The Fashion Connoisseur

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad someone agrees with me on the shoe. I just hope he doesn't think because they are Louis Vuitton that everyone is going to be pressed ya know?

Anonymous said...

Yeah I know but some people may just get it because its Kanye's shoe and he is like a fashion icon for some fellas.....

Blog Widget by LinkWithin