Thursday

Sorry For The Delay, We're Back

Sorry for all the readers of You Got Tea who weren't able to sip as much as they may have wanted this past week. We were having a problem with Internet explorer in collaboration with site meter which measures the amount of people who visit our blog. After fixing some kinks, editing our layout (which I hope you like), along with some other things we're back and ready to give you your daily glass of media tea. I appreciate everyone that asked about the blog and when it was going to be back up and running. It really goes to show where our readers stand. Big up to one of our top readers D'Jella from WQMG. I went into the station the other day to D'Jella saying "Jaylen, what's wrong with thte site? It's been down today and I can't go without my daily tea." With that said, I knew we had to work faster to get the site back up and running. I told you we'd have it back up and running just for you didn't I D? :). Well in reality we've got the blog back up and running for anyone who enjoys sippin our TEA on a regular.

We're back, let us quench your thirst.

The Fashion Connoisseur

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin