Tuesday

I'm Starting To Say Lauren Who?

Lauren Conrad better known as LC to the Youth of America has released her new 2009 Resort Collection and I'm not impressed to say the least. The pieces give me LC tease a `la Laguna Beach. Now I'm all about creating your own personal style which is what Lauren did. But, that's what this collection is all in itself; a showcase of Lauren. If it's nothing that irks me more, it's when people take the craft out of fashion design. In order to be successful in fashion you must have a fresh mind when it comes to creating clothes; you have to know your line is going to bring forth something fresh and new or a new take on a classic look. I'm not going to rag too hard, it is a step up from her first collection. I just expect more from Lauren, I'm starting to see why Whitney tipped to The City. Lauren's ideas were late and Whitney knew it. Just from the pieces you've seen above how do you feel? Let me know how you feel about the collection via the comments section.

Now you know it's no shade to Lauren, this is what GG's do.

The Fashion Connoisseur

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin