Thursday

I Walk Like This Cus I Can Back It Up

This is for The G.I. Jane in all my female tippers, it's a time and a place for everything. Now many of you would say maybe this would be appropriate for a night out with the girls. NOT! That's too contemporary. I say put any of these bad boys on and PUMP to work like it's a tan hush puppy. When you give them stuff they're use to, it get's boring; And when it's boring, it's no longer fun. I live for FUN! It makes time go by faster. With that said, my task for you tomorrow is to pull out that pump you've been unsure of and wear it. Don't think if it's right or wrong; wear it without any remorse with your head held to the sky. No one will be thinking of what's on your feet. They'll be so into the swag you're bringing as you strut your stuff that they won't have any choice but to bow down.
Tank Platform by Balenciaga
Handgun Platform by The Highest Heel
Handgun Pump by The Highest Heel
'Mafia' Brass Knuckle Oxford Heel by Leg Avenue

I present the material,
But it's up to you to T-I-P

& I mean TIP BOOTS babyyyyyyyyy.

The F.C.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin