Thursday

This is Strictly Business

Here's a picture of Rihanna at the RIAA event held this weekend opposite a picture of Halle from her Strictly Business days. You can't look at these pictures and tell me you don't see it. Not that it's a bad thing, Halle is one of the baddest. It's nothing wrong with digging in the archives, taking what you can find and re vamping it along with your career. Rihanna has made a hobby of that right? Any who, I just want you to take the time to actually get into how much she resembles the early Halle in this picture. I'm amazed at how beautiful Rihanna is opposite Halle. Everyone knows' Halle has sat for years but, alongside Rihanna she's kind of bland. Maybe, it's the glow of Rihanna or those luxurious green eyes. I just can't seem to pin point it. I need your help.


The Fashion Connoisseur

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin