Tuesday

I'm Back Like Jordan With The 2-3


I'm back people, I'm back. After a much needed vacation and hiatus from work & school; The Fashion Connoisseur is back and better than ever. This past weekend I was in Atlanta for The MLK weekend. I've never been a big fan of The Dirty South but, some friends promised me if I came through that I'd have a good time. As promised; I had a really, really good time. While in Atlanta; I shopped, enjoyed good convo with good people, met some great contacts and did what I went down there the most for, RELAX! The bad part is that I didn't take that many pictures, some things are better left not photographed. Just picture me in the corner of a light lounge chillen out with FAB people, you don't need a picture for that.

On another note, today is the first day of school for The Intellect and I. I'm just not ready to get back into the swing of things. That's the downfall of a vacation; Adjusting back to the real world. But, I have to look at the big picture, My degree = My Career which in return equals my dreams. I just hope I have teachers that understand the complexity of being a student and connoissuer. I want a teacher who understands that the classroom experience isn't anything compared to the real world experience. The type of teacher who just cancels class for the hell of it. In my dreams right?

I love you all, I really do.

The Fashion Connoisseur

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin