Thursday

Some Food For Thought

Some people crave food, other's crave sex, I crave COLOR. Pale Blues, Vibrant Purples, Exuberant Yellows; I live for them all. With Valentino's 2006 S/S Collection, I got exactly what I wanted. Colors that stand out from a crowd but, not in an overbearing way. The thing with color is to never overdue it, remember that saying too much of anything isn't good. That goes with color also. Back to the topic at hand though; Valentino's S/S Collection. When I look at the pieces I've posted from the collection I think of a statement made by a profound colleague of mine, Eric Kincaid. We were discussing the new cologne by Sean Combs "I Am King," one night and he described it as "masculine but fruity." Now, when I look at these pieces by world renowed Valentino, the first thing that came to my mind was Masculine but, Fruity. I know the statement had nothing to do with fashion in the context we were speaking but, if you look at the line it does give you that teas. Profound right? Let it simmer on the brain for a minute.




Masculine but, Fruity.

photos: Marcio Madeira


The Fashion Connoisseur

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin