Monday

Road Trip With Mike & Av

On Saturday, some friends and I decided to hit up South point mall in Durham, NC. South point is one of the nicer mall in N.C. housing a Nordstrom, J.Crew, the ever so popular Urban Outfitters along with an array of other select retailers. Mike, Avery and I enjoyed casual conversation, great shopping and some every so tasty Cheesecake Factory. Below, I've included pictures from our adventure!!
Mike brought out the new whip for this trip!
Yours Truly, The Fashion Connoisseur enjoying some Dippin Dots as we walked to The Cheesecake Factory and the outside portion of the mall.
Avery enjoying his Boston House Salad, which if you ever go to Cheesecake Factory you must try. I tasted Av's and it was EVERYTHING.
I'm trying to count the carbs so I went for a chicken sandwich with fries. Don't give me too much, the toppings were on the side.
This dude and I go hard like CoCo and Chanel, Dolce and Gabbana, Andre Leon and Anna Wintour. You get the point; we date back to freshman year. We still going hard, Original FC member. I see you Mikey!

Until the next excursion, I'm signing out
The Fashion Connoissuer

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin