Thursday

Talk About Giving Back To The Community

I was checking out my boy Aj Supreme's blog when I came across this interesting tidbit of news about rapper T.I. Well at a recent Las Vegas show, T.I. was performing on stage when he proceeded during the middle of his performance to take off his shirt, put it into his pants, wipe his balls and then give it to a female fan in the audience. Not only is this immoral but, it's down right nasty. Why would you want a shirt with a rappers ball juice on it? I'm not sure if I don't understand this because I'm not a women or because I'm not nasty. My other problem is the fact T.I. has been talking about reforming his life hence, his new BET show and then something like this happens. I'm confused TIP; You got to do better. You have children! How would you feel if Tiny came home and told you King had taken his Gucci shirt, wiped it across his balls then headed it to his teacher wih the speech "You can have whatever you like," attached to it. You'd be mad TIP, you know you would. So with that said, you know you need to quit!
It's not a read, he's still the K.I.N.G

Signed, The Fashion Connoisseur

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love a man with hairy pubes

Blog Widget by LinkWithin