Friday

I'm Giving You Something To WERK With

Here's some of my favorite fits from The 2009 Fall Dsquared2 Show, I picked 5 pieces from the runway that give me exactly what I want, Below each picture I've included commentary on why I like the particular outfit,Get into my fit!
It's nothing like when you mix black and brown. I love the contrast of brown against black. I also love the bold line of these black pants. I'm infatuated you could say.
I'm obsessed with layering, What Dsquared did by layering the cropped jacket with the leather vest was genius. I'm also living off the rolled up pant with the patent leather shoe. I like how this fit pushes the boundary of casual and chic. I could see this fit for a walk downtown one night or even a casual outing with friends.
I've noticed the Khaki pant is back on the scene. Alot of people sleep on the khaki, it's such a versatile pant. You can dress it up, down or play with the lines of both. I've recently pulled back out my khaki's and I've began to play with them. Take it from me; the KHAKI pant is back. You got it here first.
Everyone needs at least one suit; It'll come in handy when your attending a black tie event, a scholarship banquet or just when you want to look nice for a random event. The thing I like so much about this suit is the cut and fit. Everyone has that one suit your parents bought that has the baggy fit but, times have changed. It's all about the fit and cut now.
What I like about this particular piece is how it's simple yet bold. I live for the detailing of the sleeves along with the fit of the jean. I like the light patent detailing on the shoes which sets off the color of the jeans. I could see this being worn casually out with friends or dressed up with a pea coat.

I don't claim to be an expert;
But you come here for my opinion right?

The Fashion Connoisseur

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin