Thursday

It's That Time Again

Anybody close to The Intellect and I can tell you we live for America's Next Best Dance Crew. It's nothing like seeing eight, competitive dance troupes go head to head for the title of America's Next Best Dance Crew. I never thought when the show started that I'd be a big a fan as I am. I'm excited to see the first episode and put my bid in for who I think will win the title as champions at the end. There is a blip to tonight's episode. JC Chasez, ex member of N'sync won't be there to judge tonight. In his place will be JabbaWockeeZ’ Rainen Paguio. Now, I'm a bit confused. On MTV's blog they said he wasn't able to make the premiere episode. Now how do you not make the premiere episode for a show that's bringing your career some life? Hmmmm. I'm confused, I get the feeling maybe someone wanted more money and it wasn't happening. Either way, tune in tonight at 10pm for the premiere of America's Next Best Dance Crew.

The F.C.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And you better know it Intellect.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin