Thursday

School Survival Kit

This semester is going to be hard; not only because I have 4 classes in my major but, because it's the spring semester which is when it's hardest for me to concentrate. My mind tends to wander outside to the pretty trees, sunshine and variety of things I could be doing outdoors instead of indoors. With that said, I've included some pictures of various things from my spring survival kit. This kit will not only occupy your time but keep your attendance up in class for the mere fact that you know when your in class you'll have alternatives for the days of those long, boring lectures. Feast!
The You Got Tea cards keep me focused on my main goal: Success. When I begin to let my mind wander, I have to look at the overall picture that school = my career which is my dream. You Got Tea is only the beginning. As we've stated, It's A Movement! Details Coming Soon...
Now, everyone knows the Ipod is a must. Now you may have a teacher who's a stickler for Ipods and electrical devices but, if your teacher is more laid back it's nothing wrong with playing the beats on low. I know when I'm feeling down, it's nothing like some Jay Karan to pick me back up. Get into what's playing on my ipod screen!
Mogul On Deck, Now it's not the most technically savvy phone or hottest phone on the market but, it's gets done what it needs. Allowing me the ability to check my email anytime, text the Intellect with new TEA at any minute and just the ability to fake an emergency if the education overload is too much. I'm just joking by the way. But, nonetheless a phone preferably a PDA is a necessity for any connoisseur on the move.
Now, It's always great to keep some reading material by. Books are great conversation starters, leisure activities and a great way to enhance your vocabulary and vernacular. Take it from personal experience.
Last, but certaintly not least is my planner. I feel like the best way to keep yourself organized is by writing down events, time, test(s) and anything else important in your life. It allows you to have everything written down that is a priority in your life. By adding strucutre to your life, you add consistency which is always great.

These are just some pointers for things to incorporate into your spring survial kit. i don't recommend using any of these things in class if your teacher objects but, shit teachers have to understand learning can be boring at times too.

With that said,
Embark my young connoisseur

Signed, Your Fashion Connoisseur

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin