Wednesday

Recycle Much?

I was talking to a colleague at work today and we were discussing the progression of Diddy and his many entities. He's done everything from music, movies, fashion and his ever so popular fragrance line. That brings me to the point at hand. I know everyone has seen Diddy's new commercial for his "I Am King" fragrance. Well you may have also heard that Diddy is interested in playing James Bond in the new Bond movie. If casted, Diddy would be the first, ever black James Bond. Well the commercial that is Diddy's new fragrance commercial also dubbed as his audition tape for James Bond. The $750,000 commercial shows a action figure-esc Diddy frolicking on yachts and beaches that resembles a scene from a James Bond movie. I find it interesting that Diddy would spend that much on an audition tape. But, the very interesting part is that he was smart enough to recycle the tape and use it as his commercial two. It makes me think of that old saying my mom would always say: "Killing two birds with one stone." Keep up the good work Diddy! If you can figure out ways to cut the dollar in this recession, I'm all for it. On that note...

I'm off to the lab to config something.

I'm a mastermind better known as The Fashion Connoisseur

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin