Thursday

The Songs Of Rihanna's Life

The theme for this year's Grammy awards is: "Celebrate the music that makes you." They pulled token, pretty girl Rihanna for one of the posters with her artwork including a large amount of Mariah Carey songs including:"Vision Of Love," "Butterfly," "Honey," "Emotions," "Can't Let Go," "We Belong Together," "Always Be My Baby" and "Dreamlover."

What I've got from the poster is cute. I'm just unsure how all these love songs could have played a part in Rihanna's earlier life. Maybe she was confused with the directions because if you wanted to compare songs to her modern day life, I'd have to pull T.I. "Freak Though," Lil Kim "Jump Off," and Chris Brown's "Take You Down."

I'm kidding people, Don't get your designer panties in a bunch.

I'm Like The Beyonce Experience; I'm here to ENTERTAINNNNNNNNN.

Signed, None other than The Fashion Connoisseur

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin