Tuesday

It's So Hard To Say Goodbye

Bridget Marquardt pictured here with Hugh Hefner is the last girl next door to pack her stuff and say goodbye to life at the playboy mansion. After Holly and Kendra's departure in October, Bridget has decided to leave to pursue new goals and aspirations. I'm excited for the new ventures of Kendra, Holly and Bridget. The show was good while it lasted but, it's better to end something on a high note then to go out with it crashing and burning. I just hope the girls don't fly the coop and end up running back because the real world wasn't what the playboy mansion was.

“I was actually thinking about it for awhile,” “It’s unrelated to Holly and Kendra moving out. Hef and I have a really special relationship. This all has nothing to do with my feelings for Hef. I care about him very much. It’s just a good time for me to become my own person. “I just finished packing most of everything late Tuesday night. It was actually really emotional for me to be standing in my room. It was completely empty.”

The Fashion Connoisseur

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin