Monday

The Simmons Sidekick

I'm feeling some type of way about Alycia, Angela and Vanessa's friend on their new show, Daddy's Girls. A California native, Alycia was Angela and Vanessa's only West Coast friend before the two decided to make the big move from the NY. Alycia's from a middle class family and dreams of eventually having a music career. I hope that Alycia isn't trying to ink a deal on the benefit of being friends with Angela and Vanessa. But, look how many other stars have did that. Whitney from The City, Heidi and Spencer from the Hills and even The Simmons daughters with their show Daddy's Girls. I look forward to seeing how Alycia evolves as the show continues to progress throughout the season. Maybe at the end she'll have her own show that follows her seeking a record deal.
Call me a psychic, I'm that good.

The Fashion Connoisseur

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin